Division with remainders, 30 problem, three digit divided by one digit, puzzle ideal for math center work. Can be used by small group, partners, or individual students.
• Also works well as an interactive notebook activity if printed on a half sheet.
• Puzzle pieces come pre-mixed up so that students can cut them out and not have prior knowledge of the answers.
• The puzzle can be printed double sided with the puzzle on one side and the skill name on the other for ease of organizing and sorting.
• I suggest printing on colored paper and laminating the puzzle pieces for durability.
The individual triangles form a self checking hexagon shape once all the problems are solved.
I always get a cheer when these come out, definite class favorites!
If you like this product, you might be interested in
4 Digit Multiplication Math Center
Two Digit by Two Digit Multiplication, Math Center
How to get TPT credit for future purchases:
1. Go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login).
2. Click on the "Provide Feedback" button next to your purchase.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can give a quick star rating and leave a short comment for the product your purchased. (You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Only if you leave feedback though! They even round up, so a $4.65 purchase is worth 5 TpT credits!)