1. Player one draws from the deck and completes the division problem.
Once they have their answer they place a token on the board that
2. Player two then does the same, placing their token (of a different
color) on the playing board.
3. There are four Ka-Boom! cards in the deck. If a player picks up one
of these cards, they must clear the board of all their tokens.
4. First player to lay four tokens in a row wins the game.
5. Each answer on the playing board occurs multiple times. Players
must choose the number and space that will help them get four in a
*Print, laminate and cut out deck of cards. Two+ player game.