Also included in
- The Divorce Resource Bundle is great collection of divorce counseling materials perfect for any counselor, psychologist, social worker, or classroom teacher who wants extra support for students who are encountering changes in their family dynamics. This collection included 3 counseling games, discu$21.00$30.25Save $9.25
- This Group Counseling Bundle contains lessons and group curriculum for you to hold the following 7 groups:Motivation Group (Sessions are listed individually in the preview of what's included)Study Skills Group (Sessions are listed individually in the preview of what's included)Divorce/Changing Famil$78.00$111.50Save $33.50
Kids Understanding Divorce Or Separation Group Counseling Program or KUDOS is a 10 week small group curriculum that can also be used with individuals designed to help students build resiliency and coping skills to deal with the stresses caused by divorce and separation.
Students will learn effective coping skills and strategies for dealing with their emotions, and will explore problem solving strategies, all while offering each other support and having fun.
● Week 1 – Introductions/Get-to-Know-You
● Week 2 – My Family
● Week 3 – Values, Marriage, and Divorce
● Week 4 – Feelings of Guilt and Anger
● Week 5 – What Can I Control?
● Week 6 – Changes and Having 2 Houses
● Week 7 – Building Support Circles
● Week 8 – How to Talk so Parents Listen
● Week 9 – Problem Solving
● Week 10 – Coping Strategies and Wrapping Up
This 10 week session comes complete with a note to group leader, parent permission slip and follow up letter and evaluation, teacher recommendation form and evaluation, lesson plans, worksheets and posters, student evaluation form, Draw It! Divorce edition Pictionary™ inspired game, and KUDOS emotions BINGO game. Also included are ASCA Mindsets and Behaviors that align with these lessons.
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★ next to my store name!
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!