Save $6 by purchasing this bundle instead of each file separately! This will give you over 400 pages of Do music goodness!
If you purchased one of my other Songs for Do, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org when you purchase this bundle. I will send you a file worth the same price as the one you bought from my store.
I will continue to add to this file, so the price of this file will go up! Make sure to get it as soon as possible to get it for the cheapest price!
Hardest Rhythmic Concept: ta rest
Other Rhythmic Concepts: ta, ti-ti
Hardest Melodic Concept: d
Other Melodic Concepts: m sl
All these files will:
- Prepare, present, and practice "do"
- Prepare, present, and practice reading do on the staff (lines & spaces)
- Prepare, present, and practice using the "do key"
- Practice ta & ti-ti (some quarter rest, too)
Slides include (for EACH song):
- Icons for melody with pictures
- Icons for melody with do as ?
- Music Street with d m sl
- Icons for melody with do
- Icons on the staff (once with do on the line and once in the space)
- Standard notation on the staff (once with do on the line and once in the space)
- Introduction to "do key"
- "Do Key" practice slides
- Printable student melody chart (showing the music going up and down with solfege)
Need a sample of what my song files look like? Here is a short freebie that will give you an idea of my work quality.
This file contains song files for all of the following:
Peas Porridge Hot
Follow me on Facebook for Fan Freebies and Specials
Get more music teaching ideas by reading my blog - Making Music Memories
created by Making Music Memories, Brittany De Laruelle, Brittany Ward