Also included in
- Grab this September Back-to-School Read-Aloud bundle for a HUGE discount! This month-long digital or printable read-aloud lesson plan pack includes rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response-to-text writing activities, a craftivity, and detailed lesson plans for$13.50$24.50Save $11.00
- Purchase our printable or digital read-aloud for entire year of lesson plans (54 TITLES!!) and save BIG! Our read alouds include rigorous text dependent questions, differentiated graphic organizers, response to text writing activities, and a craftivity. Our detailed lesson plans help you meet liter$110.00$216.50Save $106.50
- 2021 Teacher Favorites Grab Bag This is sure to make your Back to School shopping easy! Now you can grab all the teacher favorites resources that other teachers are buying to prepare for the 2021 school year. 2021 Teacher Favorites Grab Bag Includes:Shout-Outs are a way to acknowledge your students$12.50$24.50Save $12.00
The Do Unto Otters activities will teach students about manners and the golden rule with week-long lesson plans and book activities. These lesson plans will guide you through 3-5 daily interactive reading lessons for a full week of engaging activities your students will love! Each day students will interact with the book for a different purpose and then complete a corresponding printable or digital activity to reflect on the story more deeply.
To teach these lessons you will need:
Do Unto Otters by Laurie Keller
This lesson plan pack includes:
- Do Unto Otter book read aloud lesson plans
- Comprehension questions and answer keys
- Otter character manners activities
- Otter differentiated graphic organizers and worksheets
- Writing prompt and writing paper
- Do Unto Otters craft with instructions
- Digital graphic organizers and activities pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw
***The digital graphic organizers are the same or similar to the printable options.
***Google slides graphic organizers have text boxes for students to type. Some have movable parts.
***Seesaw has many interactive tools to choose from. Text boxes are not pre-loaded on the graphic organizers because students may want to type or draw, which they can easily do with the provided tools in the program.
These Do Unto Otter lesson plans are perfect for your blended or hybrid learning model! Pre-loaded to Google Slides and Seesaw.
This read-aloud is included in our September Interactive Read-Aloud Activities Bundle. For one month of read alouds that meet the Core Standards, you can purchase the bundle at a discount!
The September Interactive Read-Aloud Activities Bundle includes:
Download our Scope and Sequence to see how we have aligned each of our grade 1-2 read-aloud lessons with the CCSS standards.
If you like this product, then you will LOVE all of our other interactive read-alouds.
To see more of our Read-alouds for First Grade, click here.
To see more of our Read-alouds for Second Grade, click here.
You can also purchase A Year of Interactive Read-Aloud Activities, at a discount!
Do you love reading aloud to your primary students? We do too! It is one of our favorite times of the day. Here's what our buyers say:
"I love this! It goes with the book so well."
"I love this book for the beginning of the year... The detail is amazing; the conversation support and follow up activities are perfect!"
Visit our blog here to find out more about how to teach the Core one read-aloud at a time and to read more about our interactive close reading lesson plans.
We would love to hear from you! Please remember to earn your free TpT credit by leaving feedback when you purchase!
Follow us to get updates on our newest products!
For helpful tips, hints, and classroom strategies check out our blog!