Do You Have? A Phonics Card Game
This Phonics Card Game includes:
Do you need a fun, exciting new way to practice your weekly spelling skills, Fundations Skills, Working with Words or Phonics Blocks?
I did…so, I created this game that the kiddos love!
There are so many different ways you can play “Do You Have…?”
Version 1 ~ Skill: Making words with consonants and vowels
Version 2 ~ Skill: Digraphs
Version 3 ~ Skill: Welded Sounds
All are played similarly to an old time favorite.
1. Write words in the recording sheet that you want your students to practice. Players cross off words in the recording sheet as they are made. Winner is the player that makes the most words.
2. Don’t play as a card game and have students just use the cards to practice spelling words (skill and/or sight words) by making words that you dictate. PERFECT FOR A LITERACY CENTER!
3. Use like flashcards to practice letters/sounds, digraph/sounds and/or welded sounds.
4. Dictate sounds and have students find the card that matches the sound.
5. Blank cards included for you to add whatever else you need!!
For a FUN sight word Game, click here:
Table Top Basketball
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Copyright © 2014 Leah MG Abatiell. All Rights Reserved.
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.