Are you in the winter spirit? Check out this Build Your Own Snowman Adventure and integrate math and writing concepts with your winter or snowman theme! In this project, students will select pieces to build a snowman. Next, they will color, cut, and assemble their snowman. To incorporate math standards, I've included a snowman store where students will be able to add their pieces together and find the total value of their snowman. (prices included, or make your own using the tags included!) Students will use a recording sheet to document their construction and write about their snowman. I've also included fun Snowman Store signs and a banner!
1. Step by Step directions sheet- project or print for students
2. Snowman pieces (three vary sizes of snowballs, branches, buttons, two hat options, scarf, carrot, coal
eyes, rocks, earmuffs)
3. Snowman pieces price cards (with and without amounts)
4. Two Snowman Store recording sheet options
6. Snowman Store, Open, and Closed signs
7. Do You Wanna Build A Snowman? banner
Check out these related products in my shop!
Snowmen at Night Book Study Series
How To Build a Snowman Writing
January Journal Topics
Snowman, Snowman Reader
If I were a... FREEBIES
Please be respectful and have integrity and purchase an additional license if you would like to share my product with others.
I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback! PLEASE use the "Ask the Seller" tab if you'd like anything changed or added and I will gladly add or change the product for you!
Follow me on FB and Bloglovin' for tons of freebies and fun!
Facebook- Selling the Sizzle
Blog- Selling the Sizzle