Do you wanna build a snowmaaaaaaaan?! Who doesn't, right?!
This inferencing set will have your little ones thinking, moving, and yes, singing, "Do you wanna infer a snowmaaaan?! Come on let's go INFERRRRR!" *Honest quote, taken from one of my second graders during this center activity. Hilarious--
Students will read clue cards and correctly match the snow-person to it's corresponding card. This can be done with a small group, whole group, center activity, fast finish, scavenger hunt, or memory matching game.
This set includes:
- 12 Snow person Inferencing Clue Cards
- 12 snow people clip art to cut out and match **for an added bonus, try placing a magnet on the back of each snow person as well as each clue card to keep snow people in place and to watch your little ones say how "cool" it is :)
- Colored and Black/ White Student Answer Sheets
- Answer Key for self checking
- 12 Blank GUESS WHO cards for students to write to describe the snowman illustrated on the card
- 12 Blank Cards for students to write inferences of their own as to what snow person they are "THINKING" of!
You can use this set in so many different ways--great for differentiating in your classroom when it comes to inferencing lessons!
Please message me with any questions :)
Thank you for making me a part of your totally awesome classroom!!
**REMEMBER TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO EARN TPT CREDITS WHICH CAN BE USED TO PURCHASE ADDITIONAL TPT PRODUCTS FOR FREE!!***