Do You Want To Solve A Problem?
Song, Posters, Interactive Notebook and Homework Helpers
I can’t seem to stop singing this song! For years I’ve used a fun little Problem Solving Song, but this year a certain Two-Year Old with a certain affection for a certain movie (DAILY) got me hooked on this heart warming tune.
This problem solving song works with any kind of math word problems. I've even been known to use it for other content areas!
Out of the eight Common Core Mathematical Practices, this uses seven. See the Previews for details. This document is not content specific and can be used with any grade level.
- Full Page song in color and printer friendly versions – perfect for interactive journals, poetry journals, or daily folders going home for parent hints.
- 6 Headers to create an interactive bulletin board
- 5 Strategy cards for each header (30 in all)
- Blank strategy cards for each header (30 in all)
- Whole Brain movements with links to ASL (American Sign Language)
- Interactive Notebook foldable – with and without graphics
- 7 optional recording sheets (see the preview for several)
- Common Core Mathematical Practice Standards -
Thank you for visiting my store.
- Your students might enjoy this three-leveled subtraction dice game: Race to Zero
- Or this set of Area and Perimeter task cards that is editable – just add you own students’ names to the color coded cards: Garden Area and Perimeter PERSONALIZED Task Cards
- Or this ‘Concept of 100’ subtraction and estimating game (with differentiation): Go For 100
- Or this Multiplication game that is different every time you play!: Multiply and Graph Game
Graphics by http://digiscrapkits.com/digiscraps/