Also included in
- Setting up your dramatic play center is so easy with these printable dramatic play kits. Your students will love reading and writing in authentic ways while they use their imaginations. This bundle includes everything you need to turn your dramatic play center into a doctor's office, flower shop, po$14.40$22.50Save $8.10
- Save time with your dramatic play centers with this yearlong bundle! You will get printable pieces for 12 different dramatic play centers. Some connect to specific holidays and seasons; others can be used any time.By purchasing this bundle, you will have 30% off the price of each individual dramatic$40.95$58.50Save $17.55
- Dramatic play is a favorite activity in preschool and kindergarten classrooms. It helps students develop oral language and social skills while applying academic and social emotional learning in a fun and engaging manner. This bundle of 20+ dramatic play centers will give you all the choices you need$65.00$99.00Save $34.00
Create a dramatic play doctor's office and clinic with this kit. The wall signs, banner, patient charts and get well cards will encourage your students to practice reading and writing as they play. This is the perfect center when you study healthy choices or the human body in your classroom!
Save 25% by purchasing this center as part of a yearlong bundle of dramatic play centers.
With this doctor dramatic play kit, students can give eye exams to one another, write notes to "sick" children, and write thank you notes to the kind hospital staff. You can also add dolls or stuffed animals to the clinic to be the patients who need shots and check ups.
The clinic dramatic play kit includes:
- wall signs
- patient charts for check-ups and emergency visits
- clinic sign-in sheets
- name tags for clinic workers
- eye charts
- get well cards
- class books
- a list of related books
- shelf labels to organize the dramatic play center
- teacher tips
- parent letters requesting donations (such as band-aids)
Not only will your students practice their social skills and organizational skills, they will also have the opportunity to apply academics as they play:
- reading the signs, rules, cards, and notes from friends
- writing on patient charts and get well cards
- measuring and weighing patients
I have also added suggestions for creating and organizing your dramatic play area in ways that will help students to be independent while using it and during clean-up! A key part of this organization is shelf labels with words and pictures - indicating where to place the doctor office/hospital materials.
Everything in this kit will help your dramatic play hospital or clinic run smoothly, while encouraging your students to extend the learning they are already doing in your classroom!
This kit is part of a series of dramatic play centers that incorporate authentic opportunities for reading, writing and math. Do you want to see more? Look here!
All new products are 50% off for 48 hours! Follow me on TPT (by clicking the green star above) or on Facebook to find out when new products are posted!