Use these activities in Preschool and Early Intervention sessions to teach vocabulary, increase sentence length, improve following direction skills, and promote the development of executive functioning skills from an early age all while using social skills in structured and unstructured activities.
- Sensory Bin Activities
- Sentence Strips to Support Expanding Utterances
- Object to Picture Match
- Inferencing with Context Clues
- Pretend Play:
- Draw a Play Plan
- Patient Check-Up Sheet (Use over and over again by laminating. Then let the child take it to their next doctors appointment to show the progression).
- Arts & Crafts (w/Visual Directions) to Pair with Pretend Play:
- Nurse Hat
- Paper Roll Cast
- Snack Crafts:
- Bandaid Sandwiches
- Fruit & Cheese Stethoscope
Love this and looking for more Early Intervention Activities: