Doctor Language & Play Unit for Early Intervention
PreK - 2nd
Use these activities in Preschool and Early Intervention sessions to teach vocabulary, increase sentence length, improve following direction skills, and promote the development of executive functioning skills from an early age all while using social skills in structured and unstructured activities.
- Sensory Bin Activities
- Sentence Strips to Support Expanding Utterances
- Object to Picture Match
- Inferencing with Context Clues
- Pretend Play:
- Draw a Play Plan
- Patient Check-Up Sheet (Use over and over again by laminating. Then let the child take it to their next doctors appointment to show the progression).
- Arts & Crafts (w/Visual Directions) to Pair with Pretend Play:
- Nurse Hat
- Paper Roll Cast
- Snack Crafts:
- Bandaid Sandwiches
- Fruit & Cheese Stethoscope
Love this and looking for more Early Intervention Activities:
Early Intervention Language With Everyday Objects Bundle with Parent Handouts
Blue Hat, Green Hat Digital Language Unit (BOOM Cards AND Google Slides)
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.