Two years ago our county implemented Marzano into our school system. Coming to the end of my second year using his strategies, I have found several things that have really helped implement his system into my classroom. This summer my kids and I became major Doctor Who fans! We loved the show so much I decided to make it my theme for this year. My classroom is now the Tardis, bigger on the inside of course!
Using what I have learned from the Marzano Domains and the collaboration with fellow teachers, I have come up with the following materials that have helped transform my classroom into an innovative environment that fosters effective teaching strategies for student growth and learning. Adding the Doctor Who theme to the materials makes it fun for everyone. Make sure to tell your students to watch Doctor Who on BBC! We watched on Netflix. ☺
Included in the bundle:
1. Essential Question, Learning Goal, and Vocabulary sheet
2. Learning Goal and Scale of Understanding sheet
3. Our Class Scale of Understanding record sheet
4. Daily Class Point Checklist
5. My Class Point Chart.
6. My Scale of Understanding Log
7. Student Exit Slips
8. Digestible Bite Cards
9. What is Critical for the Lesson sheet
10. Student Understanding Cards
11. Penalty Cards for poor behavior (Dalek Exterminate Card)
12. Homework Pass
13. Psychic Paper (for word walls or other vocabulary review)