This “If I were a doctor” set is an excellent way to help students or your children to both learn basic knowledge and terms of the doctor’s role and interact with other children by way of dramatic play. This resource carries a wide range of learning materials and activities that are based on all doctor themes. Your students/children will be able to work on reading, writing, motor skills, matching, spelling and also learning through imaginary play which is very important in childhood’s development.
The “If I were a doctor” set contains learning materials, dramatic play, and 3D pop up
• If I were a doctor page provides kids with area to fill out their name and express themselves about the occupation.
• There are many activity pages including Medical Equipment Matching (with colorful graphics), cut and paste to help kids remember terms for the doctor’s tools, and word search to help with spelling.
• There are also patient information and patient symptoms checklist that includes area for “the doctor” to fill out “the patient” allergies, temperature, areas of injured, or current problems, and diagnosis.
• We also include our special 3D pop-up activity that will enable kids to layout their own hospital area with an ambulance, hospital, wheelchair, etc. There is also a writing area that will encourage kids to use their writing skills to talk about their hospital.
For these activities you will need
• Glue/double sided tape
• Coloring pencils (optional)