Also included in
- The School Counselor Planning Bundle contains 2 counselor favorites that will help you become more efficient and focused on meeting student needs. Use the School Counselor Planner to map out your school year and stay organized. The Documentation Tools will help you facilitate individual counseling s$16.50$20.50Save $4.00
- The School Counselor Starter Pack contains FIVE school counseling essentials. It is perfect for new school counselors or counselors who are looking to get organized and keep students engaged! The Starter Pack is a bundle of 5 comprehensive resources that will help you be more efficient and organized$34.00$40.50Save $6.50
- Are you a new school counselor who is looking for a place to begin? Or, are you a veteran counselor who needs an organization upgrade? This School Counselor Bundle contains three essential resources to help you plan, organize, and document! Use the Counselor Planner and Forms to organize your school$22.00$26.50Save $4.50
Are you a school counselor who is looking to improve your documentation, organization, and individual counseling skills? Using the provided resources, school counselors can facilitate individual counseling sessions that are engaging and data-driven. Beginning with the intake process, counselors can use the templates to gather background information, discuss the presenting problem, and set goals with students.
This resource also includes templates to help counselors keep track of student progress throughout counseling sessions, as well as a Google Form™ to log sessions and help you compile data. Using the systems in this resource will help counselors become more efficient and focused on meeting student needs.
The tools in this resource were created to be easy to implement. Not only do you receive printable templates, but you also receive guides that will help you create your own efficient counseling systems. The forms are ready to print and the resource also includes editable and type-enabled forms.
The School Counselor Documentation Pack Includes:
- Intake Form to gather background information and the presenting problem
- Intake Questions to gather additional information
- Google Form™ for logging information after each session
- Progress Note printable forms
- Check-In Forms that use solution-focused counseling to measure progress
- Feeling faces with numbers for scaling
- "How are you feeling?" visual guides for younger and older students
- Individual Counseling Referral Forms for students and teachers (EDITABLE)
- Student Check-In Schedule for scheduling the students you see regularly
- Small Group Lesson Plan Templates (EDITABLE)
- Phone Call Log
- Student Meeting Notes
- To Do Lists
- Weekly Planner
- Positivity Tracker for keeping track of the positive ways you connect with students
★Check out the preview file to see everything that is included!
What pages are editable? The Counseling Referral Forms and Small Group Lesson Plans are fully editable in PowerPoint.
What pages are type-enabled? The Intake Form, Intake Questions, Progress Notes, Phone Call Log, and Student Meeting Notes are provided as fillable PDF forms and you can type directly in the forms.
"As a first year school counselor, this pack was a life saver! It helped me with organization in more ways than one. I would 100% recommend this to any school counselor."
"I have had this on my wishlist for a while and finally purchased! My only regret is waiting so long!! I love how clean and organized all the forms look, instantly makes me feel more organized with my notes and counseling."
"I am in my 13th year as a school counselor and this has been a great buy for me. I was trying to get organized before going into my classrooms and this is a blessing."
"This is my first year in the elementary setting and this has changed my life! I started using it halfway through the year and finally feel organized and on top of things!"
★ Save money and get organized with the Planner & Documentation Bundle! ★
If you have any questions, please contact me at EduKate.Inspire@gmail.com
Connect with me!
Blog - EduKate and Inspire
Instagram - @EduKateInspire
Facebook - EduKate and Inspire