This file is a Google Sheet that is used to document/record student discipline & drama. Also included is an example file to see how it works.
Your school may already use a referral system; and if so, this may be used a to record/track discipline & drama that is:
1) Not important enough to log in the official system
2) But too important to forget.
To use the file:
1) Go to the set-up tab & add or remove the “category” item labels. What ever you type in the column will appear in the drop-down menus.
2) Enter discipline & drama as they occur
3) This is a google file, so it can be shared with others so they may add or view information.
4) On the tab “Individual,” to search for all events by any child, just change the drop-down button. It will search for any student & load all the drama and discipline for that selected students.
If you are an old, forgetful like myself, you will find this a wonderful tool.
Thanks for considering.