Here is the project : « doodle » art
« Doodle » art is becoming more and more popular. It is the basis of a style that is more automatic, like when we talk on the phone and scribble, for example. It is a relaxing art. Younger children and teenagers love to do it.
Perfect for the beginning or end of the school year, because you don't need to take out a lot of materials.
For students in Grade 2 and up.
This project could easily be done in Junior High and High School. The older students will push their drawings and patterns further and in a more complex way.
This document contains 2 projets :
Doodle insects. This project can be followed and morphed into:
Doodle, Insect Hunt.
These 2 projects contain:
- Detailed instructions
- Information about « doodle » art and how to create it.
- Explanatory photos of each step.
- Images of insects and patterns to inspire you.
- Evaluation Rubric
To do the first project only, you just need a pencil, felt or black pen. A simple sheet of photocopy paper will do.
To do the 2nd project, you will need:
- Permanent markers or pencil crayons
- Black cardboard and white cardboard: 8.5 x 8.5 inches
- Glue and Scissors
- Transparent acetate
8 steps to create your own « doodle » !
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.