Are you needing a new, fun way to introduce and reinforce the "d-r-m" tone set as well as an introduction to l, and s,? This adorable, interactive U.S. Folk Song (in POWER-POINT form) is just what you are looking for! Included in this POWER-POINT file:
1. A lyrics page.
2. An icon heartbeat tapping chart.
3. A rhythm notation/dictation activity.
4. Reading the song following iconic melodic & rhythmic notation.
5. Reading the song on the staff using icon notation as the notes.
6. Reading the song on the staff using real music notation.
7. An identification/labeling of Solfege tones on the staff activity.
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License