Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The purpose of this product is to teach students about dogs and how to teach students to research information from documents.
This packet contains many different methods of organizing information about dogs:
• A set of 15 dog fact cards and one title sheet that can be printed in a 2x2 grid, 4 per page, so that they fully fill four pages, or as a single 16-page book.
• An eight-question worksheet about the reading about dogs.
• A KWL dog page.
• A Can/Have/Are dog worksheet.
• A dog fact sheet asking for size, habitat, diet, predator, prey, and student’s favorite fact.
• A worksheet asking for a student’s favorite dog fact and why it’s their favorite fact.
• Two versions of a one-page sheet asking what students learned about doges.
• A versioned pair of dog worksheets guiding students to make up a story.
• Versioned dog scrap sheets that students can use to write on.
• A dog before and after worksheet.
• A dog diagram labeling the parts of the dog.
• A dog Color Fun! Page.
This is such a great project for students to learn about dogs!