Students will create a resume using an animal. A template is included to create a resume. Be sure to add the following to make the resume standout:
1. Choose an animal. Search the internet to find a picture of your animal
2. Nickname your animal and then decide how their age. No animal should be older then 2013.
3. Find out where they live. This can be at your home, in the ocean, trees, etc...
4. Describe what you look like.
5. What are your job goals? This can be anything like I love to swim in the family pool or I do a good job guarding the front door, etc...
6. Add references. These can be the family, zoo, or other places you have worked.
7. Students should use lots of color either in a font or background.
When you use the template, you can change the font or colors to your liking. Once you have your clip art & picture added, you can delete the areas where it says, Ã¢ï¿½ï¿½CLIP ART HERE & PICTURE HEREÃ¢ï¿½ï¿½. This just gives the students an idea where they can add the clip art and picture.
a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/us/">Dog Resume by Arlene Talbert is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License