Start off the school year prepared! Respect & responsibilities posters or slides clearly explain your policies to both parents and students. Even better, you can meet Element 2A in the Danielson framework by customizing our templates. Starter text for both Respect & Responsibilities is included to get you started.
Delivered in PowerPoint to use in an Open House presentation as well as print and display on your bulletin board. Google slides are also available if you want to create an online version for your parents or send as an email attachment.
This makes a perfect addition to your dog-themed classroom. Two different dog themes are included.
All text is editable for you to customize to your own classroom environment. Graphics are not editable.
The link to the Google Slides is on the Other Information page at the end of the PowerPoint presentation you download.
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).