This is a great way to extend your dog-themed classroom into student activities. The student portfolio has 2 pages for student profiles --- students can add a picture, fill in the blanks with their info, and write a paragraph or two about themselves. There's also a page to track goals, another one for strengths as well as a page for what students need to work on.
Subject pages for:
Literacy, Math, Music, Reading, Science, Social Studies, Writing, Gym, Art, and "other" for you to add your own subject. Each subject has coordinating template pages for Assignments, Reflections, Assessments, and Progress.
56 Pages/Slides in total.
In PowerPoint format --- for you to make traditional printables. This PPT file is in portrait orientation so it will fit beautifully in a notebook.
In Google Slides --- for online activities. Students can compile their work for a substantive presentation to parents. Pages have text boxes for students to type in their assignments or post their links. If you want to customize with photos and graphics, just delete the text boxes. When you're ready for the big reveal, send the parents access to the presentation. This version is in landscape orientation, but not wide screen. Also looks great on tablets. Looks best on phones when they're turned to landscape orientation.
The Google Slides link is in the Term of Use document contained in the zipped package.
You might also be interested in:
DogTales Welcome Back!
DogTales Thank You Notes
DogTales Student Rewards
DogTales Student Identifiers
DogTales Lesson Plans
DogTales Behavior Incentive System
DogTales Class Procedures
DogTales Family Communicators
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).