Just what you need to get up and running with family communications.
Parent Profile - Editable to include the information that you need about parents. Also available in Google Forms so you can email the form and save the results in a spreadsheet.
Parent Contact Log - Keep track of when you chatted and what was said. Print to use in the traditional form, or use as a Word doc or Google Doc. A Google Form is also available for quick data entry.
Student Interest Survey - A good ice breaker to find out what are student "faves." Use as a traditional printable or as a Google Slide for interactive fill-in and a shared/collaborative activity. A Google Form is also provided.
Weekly Newsletter - "The Weekly Woof" keeps everyone on board with what's happening in your classroom. There's enough room for you to describe key activities and goals/outcomes, but not so much room that you're stressed into writing a novel. Two designs - one has a background tint; the other does not.
All are editable. Graphics are not editable.
You might also be interested in:
DogTales Welcome Back!
DogTales Thank you notes
DogTales Student Communicators
DogTales Student Rewards
DogTales Student Identifiers
DogTales Lesson Plans
DogTales Behavior Incentive System
DogTales Class Procedures
**(The link for the shared Google drive is provided in the TOU that you will download with this product.)**
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).