This cute and colorful POWER-POINT lesson is a great way to review and practice Kodaly concepts "ta," "ti-ti," and melodic Solfege tones "mi-sol-la" with your young elementary music students. Activities in this file included the following:
1. A bone icon heartbeat tapping chart.
2. A rhythm notation tapping chart in which bones are used as the the rhythm icon.
3. An rhythm dictation activity in which real rhythm notation icons appear on top of bone icon heartbeats with the click of the mouse.
4. Melodically and Rhythmically reading the song with bones placed in position to mimic the melody of the song.
5. Reading the song from the 5 line/4 space staff.
6. An activity to identify/label Solfege tones "mi" & "sol" & "la" in the song on the staff. The icons will automatically appear in the notation with the click of the mouse.
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License