This cute and colorful SMART NOTEBOOK lesson is a great way to review and practice Kodaly concepts "ta," "ti-ti," and melodic Solfege tones "mi-sol-la" with your young elementary music students. Activities in this file included the following:
1. A bone icon heartbeat tapping chart.
2. A rhythm notation tapping chart in which bones are used as the the rhythm icon.
3. An interactive rhythm dictation activity in which students will be required to use real rhythm notation icons to dictate the rhythm to the song on top of bone icon heartbeats.
4. Melodically and Rhythmically reading the song with bones placed in position to mimic the melody of the song.
5. Reading the song from the 5 line/4 space staff.
6. An interactive activity to identify/label Solfege tones "mi" & "sol" & "la" in the song on the staff.
Come follow and/or subscribe to my blog at.... Mrs. Kuchta's Corner, An Elementary Music Wonderland!
Check out and “like” my FACEBOOK page too at… FACEBOOK PAGE - Mrs. Kuchta's Corner Elementary Music Wonderland
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License