This amazing bundle has all you need to supplement your teaching of consonant diagraphs. I've included:
1. A fun literacy center where students match a word on the dog bone with the corresponding consonant diagraph on the doghouse. Student instructions are included and can be laminated to use in the center. It can be played in small groups, too!
2. Dog bone task cards with consonant diagraphs sh, ch, ck, wh, and th on them.
Use them as a write the room activity and have students record their answers on the included recording sheet.
3. 3 cut and sort activities to reinforce the spelling patterns (answer keys included).
4. 2 Worksheets where students are asked to complete the sentence with the correct words.
5. Answer sheets for all activities.