Dogzilla Language Arts Quizzes
This delightful story follows the harrowing events of Dogzilla, as she behaves dogishly in Mousopolis. The author’s clever and witty word play makes this story a children’s favorite. It can be found at Target.com,
in Journeys Grade 3, Unit 4, Lesson 19 and other text books.
1. Matching vocabulary quiz – with and without glossary page number required
2. Short Answer - This page expands on the multiple choice comprehension test provided by Journeys. The addition of text evidence and open questions increases rigor.
Thank you for your interest in Creative Core Integrations
by Kim Shelley!
Please visit my store for these supporting documents –
Dogzilla By Dav Pilkey BUNDLE
• Dogzilla Vocabulary Foldables, Matching Quizzes, and Word Wall
• Dogzilla Quizzes
• Dogzilla Roll Read Graph Word Work
• Dogzilla Writing
• Dog and Mouse Inspirational QUOTES
Many thanks to these creative talents:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Mad-Clips-Factory http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-Super-Power (Houndstooth paper)
http://www.talesfromoutsidetheclassroom.com/ (Tessa McGuire)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Krista-Wallden (creative clips)
http://www.raggedyscrappin.com/ (Cheryl Seslar)
*Follow me* - for 50% off new products for the first 48 hours.