~ The Mini-Flashcards are about 1.5" x 2"
~ There are 3 pages of BINGO Cards with 4 cards on each page.
Thank you for downloading my See and Say High-Frequency Words 1–25
Here’s how I use the See and Say Mini-Flash Cards and BINGO Cards:
• Cut out the mini-flashcards and store them in snack-sized, zip-lock baggies. I print out a sheet of address labels that includes, “Name: ___” and “See and Say Words I Need to Practice.”
• Give each student a second zip-lock labeled “See and Say Words I Know” (another sheet of labels).
• Lay all (or some) of the words out face up and have students sort the words into the two categories (above).
• Students can work in pairs and practice reading the words and using them in sentences.
• There are 3 pages of BINGO cards:
the first page has 4 identical cards (Card # 1), the next page has 4 different cards (Cards 2-5), and the last page has blank cards for you or your students to create your own cards. Work as a class, in small groups, or in student pairs.
When students learn the first 25 words, move on to words 26 – 50! (not included, but coming soon)
I let each student track his/her success on a Student Success Tracker sheet. I set mine up so that there is a sticker-spot for each 25 words they learn - 10 stickers for 250 words on one tracker sheet (not included).
You can also send the mini-flashcards home with a note asking parents to sort and review the words with their children, using each word in a sentence.