Sight Word Practice! Literacy Centers: Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Practice Play-Doh Mats for sight word practice. Make sight word practice and learning sight words fun!
1. Student rolls play-doh into ‘snakes’
2. Student uses snakes to form the letters in a sight word
Shaping letters with play-doh is an effective sensory activity that reinforces the shapes of letters and shapes of words and helps make sight word practice fun.
***NOTE: These Sight Word Practice Play-Doh Mats are available with both Dolch and Fry’s sight words***
If you like this product you might want to look at some of my other products:
• Dolch Pre-Primer Sight Word Dice
• Dolch Primer Sight Word Dice
• Woodland Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Zoo Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Summer Insect Packet
• Farm Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Arctic Animal Math and Literacy Fun
• Ocean Animal Teaching Tools
• Animal Informational Text Cards
Click on the ★ above to follow my store! Be among the first to hear about my new products and freebies
And don’t forget to come back and leave a comment! Earn credit toward new purchases
, and help me create new products that you will like!
If you are happy with what you see, you might want to browse my store. Just click HERE
Literacy Centers | Kindergarten Literacy | Preschool Literacy | Sight Word Practice |