'Dolch Sight Word Game' - 'Four in a Row' is one of the popular games in my store. I've decided to give away one free game board to give you a taste of what the full game has to offer.
- Print out the board and laminate it.
What You Need:
- One die (Yes 'die' is the singular, dice is the plural)
- Coloured counters for each player e.g. Player 1 = red Player 2 = green.
How to Play:
1. Roll the die.
2. Read a word with the same number as the dice.
3. Place one coloured counter on the word if read correctly
4. The winner is the one to have 4 in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
Tips and Hints:
• This game works best as a two player game.
• Can be played without a die - children just choose words.
• Try playing best of three plays – this helps to reinforce sight word vocabulary.
• Rules can be adapted to get children to spell the word.
Included in this Download:
- 1 Dolch sight word game board
- 1 set of game rules
CHECK OUT MY MEGA BUNDLE!
- The package includes ALL
the Math and Literacy games currently in my store PLUS
every resource I create for the next YEAR
It's like a great classroom resource that just keeps on giving. :-)
CLICK HERE to see the Mother Load :-)