Your kindergarten kiddos will LOVE this fun game and printable! They are sure to immediately connect with the familiar and appealing visuals and will have a blast practicing their sight words.
Similar to “Roll-Say-Keep” but with a unique twist, “Roll-Build-Read” provides your students the opportunity to strengthen their sight word skills while building eye-catching, often silly-looking characters.
After playing the game, students can also keep track of the words they've read (and the mini-figures they've built) with a fun “Sight Word Recording Sheet.”
Ready, set, ROLL!
Features of “Roll-Build-Read:”
- Includes game cards for Dolch Pre-Primer, Primer and 1st Grade Words
- Includes customizable game cards -- target specific words for your intervention groups
- Includes an accountability worksheet where students write their sight words and record their mini-figures
- Great for small groups centers, literacy workshops, independent practice or partner play
- Easy-to-follow directions
- Simple set-up. Just print, cut & play!
Please download the 13-page Preview to see if this product is right for you and your students.