These Dolch Sight Word flash cards are bright and colorful and can be used for students beginning in pre-kindergarten, transitional kindergarten, kindergarten, first grade, English Learners, and intervention groups. The 133 sight words can be mixed and matched to help build reading fluency, or they can be used separately by levels to differentiate according to students’ needs. The additional EDITABLE flash card template is included to create additional sight words based on students’ needs at all different grade levels. They can be printed out and used as flash cards, center activities, games, word work, labels, and more.
40 Words - Pre-K/TK
52 Words - Kindergarten
41 Words - 1st Grade
***Also Includes: blank editable flash card template for additional words
• Please be advised that in order to open this file(s) you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader which can be free to download from https://get.adobe.com/reader/
• This item is for single classroom use only.
• Duplicating for sharing or commercial purposes is strictly forbidden without permission from the author, Smart Owlettes.
• Please refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). By purchasing and/or downloading you are entering and agreeing with these terms.
If you like this fun and cheery design be sure to check out:
Editable Pennant Banner - Back to School - Bright Colors Fun Designs Chevron+
HOW IT WORKS:
Simply, add it to your cart, purchase, and you will receive an instant downloadable template.
1. Digital File (300 DPI)
2. SIZE: 8.5"x11" formatted
3. No physical item will be shipped
4. Customized Font, Color, Size is not available
5. Please feel free to ask any questions before purchasing or download
6. Due to the digital nature of this product, returns or refunds are not possible
7. Upon purchase of this item, you are entering an agreement to use the template only for personal use and the files are not transferable or shareable
8. Recommend to use White Cardstock for printing for best results
9. DO NOT edit or view this template on a mobile device or a tablet
10. When PRINTING: make sure the print settings are set to print at actual size or 100%
Due to the limitations of desktop scanners and the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct.