This package includes a lesson curriculum for teaching the sight words. The sight words are divided into groups of six per week totalling to 9 weeks for all the 52 words.
Each group of words have six worksheets.
1. Color by Sight word
2. Find and Color the sight word
3. Spell it Out: By cutting and pasting
4. Roll and write : roll a die and write the word.
5. Read and Sort: read the words and sort them out by cutting and pasting them into the correct column.
6. Build the Sentence: trace the sentence then cut out the words on the bottom to build the sentence.
There are also Tracking sheets that can be used to keep track of words each child knows.
In addition I have included 3 word searches and 6 Alphabetical order worksheets that maybe used once the class reaches the end of the lesson.