Trying to find a new and engaging way to assess your students on reading sight words? Enjoy this cute and colorful powerpoint slide show that includes all Dolch sight word lists! Students will have approximately 3 seconds to read each sight word before it goes to the next slide.
Each level of sight words is color coded a different color.
Directions for use:
1. Go to the side icon that looks like a "page document" and click on "thumb nails"
2. Choose the section/level of sight words that you want to assess with your student(s)
3. Go the tab VIEW (top of screen), then SLIDE SHOW
4. Slide show should then begin on the thumbnail page you chose
5. Each page will stay on the screen for approximately 3 seconds.
Check out my video clip of how to use it with your students!
Dolch Sight Word Student Assessment Slide Show
Other Word Wall Products in my Store:
Chevron Blackboard and White Word Wall Headers
Dolch Word Wall Pack
Polkadot Blackboard Word Wall Headers
Pink and Turquoise Word Wall Headers