These versatile flashcards can be used in variety of ways. The pack contains all 11 Dolch Lists. Each list contains 20 words making that a total of 220 words at your disposal.
Here are just a FEW ways you can use this product:
* As flashcards.
* To make a word wall.
* Make two copies of each list and have the students play games such as Memory, or multiple copies to play Snap.
* Students can put the words into ABC order.
* Students can take the words outside and write them using chalk.
* Play coin toss. Have the students sit in a circle. Then lay the words you want to use in the middle of the circle. Each child has a turn to toss a coin onto a word. If the coin lands on a word, the student needs to read the word. If they get it correct, they get to keep the word.
* Make words using playdough.
* Make words using letter tiles.
* Beat the clock. See how many times your students can write a word in 1 minute.
* Words of the week.
* Word of the day.
* Look, say, cover, write, check .
* Play "Can You Guess My Word?". Students each have a word and they need to give clues about their word. Their peers need to try and guess the word.
Flashcards really are an endless resource. I hope these handy hints gave you some new ideas on ways to use this resource.
I hope that you find these flashcards helpful. They can also be used for word walls. I like to make two copies and have the students play games with each list, like Snap or Memory.