This is a sample of my Dolch sight words game that is set up the same way as the card game UNO.
• Pass out 5 cards to each player.
• Lay the remaining cards face down in a pile.
• Show the top card next to the draw pile.
• The first player needs to lay down a word card that matches the same color shown - a player can also put down a DRAW TWO, SKIP, or REVERSE card with the same color shown, or a WILD card. If a WILD card is laid down, the player can choose a new color.
• All the words on the cards MUST be read correctly! If a player reads the word incorrectly, they take their card back and get another card from the draw pile.
• If a player has one card left, they must say UNO! after laying down their card, or they must take three additional cards from the draw pile.
• The player who lays down all their cards is the winner!
The words included in this sample are:
For the entire set, click on the link below!
Dolch-UNO Pre-Primer (Pre-Kindergarten) Card Game