Product: all 220 Dolch words cards.
Card Size: 2 " X 3 3/4".
Download: 22 pages of 10 words and a blank page
Each card is numbered to make sorting easy.
These cards are designed to be printed on cardstock and laminated. They will be great for practice in any situation: learning centers, homework, games, peer grouping, word walls, pocket charts, and many other ways. I have 2 basic styles of flashcards and over 100 different designs. This size works wonderfully for matching on pocket charts. I love to put these on a large 10 row pocket chart, then have the student use my spelling letters to spell the work right beside the flashcard. I also like to line up my picture cue cards on a pocket chart, and have each child match his 10 cards to the picture cue card for visual discrimination.
With so many flashcard designs, every child's interest can be tapped. Every child can have his/her own set based on personality. The kids love them. It just makes learning more exciting. I introduce these in sets of 10 words. Play games. Give the students a list of words to find within their own set. Let the students match words. Punch a hole and ring them. There are so many ways to use these.
******* Check out my other Dolch materials: *******
I have PICTURE CUES with all 220 Dolch words. I spent years developing these and they work great.
220 Dolch Picture Cues: WONDERFUL!!!
* Dolch Picture Cue Full Page 6 Part Activity Cards - 220 Pages
* Dolch Picture Cue Full Page 4 Part Activity Cards - 220 Pages
* Dolch Picture Cue 1/4 Page Flashcards - 154 Pages
* Dolch Picture Cue & Activity Cards for 3 Ring Binder
* Dolch Picture Cue Posters: Set #01 - 10 Posters
220 Dolch Color Coded Spelling Letters: Great with pocket chart.
* Dolch Words Printable Activity: Spelling Letter Cards - Large
Testing: Teachers love my convenient Dolch Word Recognition test.
* Dolch Words: Test Word Recognition (Student Sheet & 22 Tests for 3 Ring Binder)
I have many worksheets that were designed as good instructional independent work for the non reader, but work great for all students. I always work in sets of 10, so all of my Dolch materials are designed in that format.
* Dolch Words Worksheets: Visual Discrimination - Same or Different