My kiddos love the opportunity to move about...the answer, use task cards! I have listed twenty different ways to use these. Some are up and moving about activities, while others are working in small groups.
****These are included in my Jalapeno Bagels resource pack.
* A list of twenty ways to use task cards.
* Adverbs Anchor Charts
* Teacher direction page
* Student directions poster for center etc.
* 40 task cards....students find and write the adverb in each sentence.
* Recording sheet and answer key
* Two interactive notebook printable pages
* An open worksheet in which students choose a task card and use the adverb to create a sentence.
Thanks so much for your continued support. I am very grateful. Sandy