Domain and range is a difficult concept for most algebra students. This resource is designed to practice this skill from graphs and word problems and to give the students some helpful tips on how to go about determining domain and range. This resources is a set of 4 worksheets and a Google Sheets presentation. The main focus of the presentation is to emphasis key elements of a graph to help determine domain and range.
- The first worksheet, Practice A, gives the students 10 graphs where the students are asked to find the domain and range. There are 5 linear graphs, 3 quadratic graphs, one circle and a graph with only points.
- Practice B is the opposite of the previous worksheet. It asks the students to create graphs with a given domain and range.
- Practice C gives the student a coordinate grid with multiple items graphed. The domain and range is listed, but with missing pieces that the students will complete.
- Practice D gives the students four situations where the they will need to determine the reasonable domain and range.
- All answer keys are provided.
Related Resource: Domain and Range Escape Boom Cards