This hands-on activity contains 35 different problems targeting a variety of ways domain and range can be represented using INTERVAL Notation.
1. Definitions of Domain and Range
2. Finding domain and Range given a Table, Mapping, Equation, points on a graph, ordered pairs,
3. Finding domain and Range given a vast variety of functions: straight lines, parabolas, real-life graphs and charts.
A special feature includes the teacher answer key with special notes emphasizing the key differences between domains and ranges.
4.. A total of twelve pages.
5. A teacher instruction page.
6. Three pages of problems. Thirty-five problems in all.
7 Each page has TWO answer options.
8. The answer page has NOTES AND HINTS to help students understand the concept and process.
Have students keep this foldabe in their journals and to use as a reference.