This cut and paste activity is designed to help students practice identifying the domain and range of graphs. Students will be shown twelve different graphs and will need to identify the domain and range of each. All answers are in interval notation. This is a great activity because students are able to self-check their own work since they have all of the answers in the cut and paste. It can be used for guided practice, homework, substitutes, stations, etc.
Check out my Domain and Range Error Analysis here:
Domain and Range Error Analysis
You might also like:
• Classifying Polynomials Quick Color
• Systems of Linear Inequalities Word Problems Puzzle
• Systems of Equations (All Methods) Odd Man Out
• The Discriminant Quick Color (Quadratic Equations)
• The Quadratic Formula Error Analysis
• Quadratic Word Problems Scavenger Hunt
Be the first to know about the newest products and promotions. Follow Math is FUNtastic
by clicking the green star above!
©️Math is FUNtastic 2018
This purchase is for one teacher only. Additional licenses are available at a discounted price.