Check out this FUN way for your students to practice addition facts through ten! These domino themed activities make practice not only fun, but also provide concrete materials so that your students are supported as they transition to addition equations.
Anchor charts with every addition combination are provided for reference. These activities are perfect for differentiation of those older children who have yet to learn their addition facts or younger students who may be ready to move forward in their learning.
The Making Addition Meaningful
• Addition Anchor Charts for Each Number 1 – 10; (All Equations Represented by the Numeral, a Domino, the Number Word, and Equations for each Domino Combination)
• Domino Addition Task Cards
• Domino and Number Sets (for printing)
• Domino Addition Recording Sheets (color or black-line master)
• Tips for Organizing Domino and Number Sets
• Questioning Strategies for Unpacking each Addition Anchor Chart with Students
• CCSS Alignment
You May Also Be Interested In:
— Anchor Charts 0 – 12
— Ten-Frame Flash with the Gingerbread Man!
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
Also, consider following me and being notified when new products are uploaded because newly posted products are 50% off for the first 24 hours after they are posted! Great deals for my followers! That’s YOU if you click on the red button that reads “Follow Me”
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Developing Powerful Mathematicians Together!
M3 – Making Mathematics Meaningful