Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off the cards, cut apart, and laminate for durability.
2. This game is large enough to make a minimum of three games.
3. Players place the cards in rows on the table.
4. This game is intended for two to four players.
5. Player one takes two cards and turns them over in their space.
6. Player one then counts the dots on the dominoes and determines if the cards are a match or not.
7. If they are a match, then player one takes the two cards and takes another turn. If they are not a match, then player one turns the cards over in the same space.
8. Player two, three and four take their turns in order and follow the same steps as player one.
9. Play continues until all cards are gone. The player with the most matches is declared the winner. The reward for the winner can be a pencil, eraser, or a piece of candy.
This game is excellent for centers as it does not require much instruction from the teacher.
This game focuses on the skills for counting, addition, and multiplication.