Products in this Bundle (27)
showing 1-5 of 27 products
Use these dominoes to review vocabulary and keep your students engaged till the end of the lesson with this reading and matching activity. This game is perfect for your fast finishers too.
In each file, you will get:
- a word bank worksheet for your students to write the vocabulary (color + black and white)
- 28 dominoes
Your students will always play with 7 words / sentences.
- Animals : turkey - cat - frog - horse - dog - spider - snake
- Emotions : happy - excited - shy - proud - scared - sad - angry
- Fall - Autumn : apple - fall - acorn - rake - chop - sweep - trees
- Fast Food : hamburger - French fries - pizza - hot dog - donut - fish & chips - chicken drumstick
- Fruit : watermelon - cherries - pear - strawberry - apple - raspberry - grapes
- I'm sick ! : I'm cold - I have a fever - I have a stomach ache - I'm hot - I'm shivering - I'm sneezing - I'm coughing
- School Instructions : listen - colour / color (GB / US versions included) - tick - stick - cut - think - read
- Jobs : hairdresser - teacher - chef - photographer - doctor - cashier - baker
- Personal Pronouns : I - you - he - she - it - we - they
- Prepositions : in front of - behind - between - under - next to - in - on
- Transparent Words (French / English) : lamp - tomato - piano - lion - doctor - table - question
- Transport : scooter - skateboard - helicopter - bike - car - walk - school bus
- Vegetables : corn - carrot - leek - Brussels sprouts - potato - broccoli - mushroom
- Winter : throw - ski - skate - frozen - snowman - melt - shovel
- Colors black - white - blue - red - green - yellow - pink
- England phone box - map - double decker bus - flag - rose - guard - queen
- Ireland Celtic cross - harp - shamrock - leprechaun - dancer - map - flag
- Nationalities American - British - Welsh - Irish - English - Scottish - Canadian
- Routine I take a shower - I get dressed - I eat breakfast - I brush my teeth - I go to school - I read - I sleep
- School Rules I must listen to the teacher - I must raise my hand - I must work quietly - I mustn't run - I mustn't yell - I must be quiet - I must be kind
- At School I think - I write - We work in groups - I do my homework - I read - I ask questions - I listen
- Scotland thistle - flag - kilt - map - bagpipe - Nessie - haggis
- Sport / Activities play baseball - play basketball - play soccer - do gymnastics - play tennis - do karate - play the violin
- Wales daffodil - leek - Wales - map - sheep - Welsh - rugby
- School Things 2 school bus - compasses - pen - calculator - notebook - ruler - highlighter
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this !
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page . Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click on it : then give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is prohibited. Please read TOU.