Using games in the classroom is one of my favorite ways to encourage engagement while practicing a concept!
Multiplying Fractions & Whole Numbers Dominoes includes the following:
- 20 practice problems
- Student recording sheet
- Answer key
- Teacher Directions
- Student Directions
- To be able to use the dominoes for a long time, print on card stock and laminate.
- Store each domino set in a bag.
- I also like to print the dominoes on different colored card stock to provide a variety.
How to Use in Your Classroom
- My favorite way to use this game is in partners. I pair each group and I challenge them to be the first to complete the activity correctly. A little competition is always fun! You can always play with more than 2 people.
- These can be used as independent practice or homework activity.
- I also love to grab these anytime of the year for reinforcement or test preparation.
For more teaching ideas, freebies and resources click on the ★Follow Me★ on my stores homepage.
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Blog | Pinterest | Instagram