Dominoes That Teach, learning in fun and interactive ways!
Use these dominoes with your Kinder or 1st graders. The dominoes come in 5 different colors for both the small and large sizes. This allows you to create individual centers, and the pieces can stay separated.
Here are some suggested activities with these dominoes:
1. Play a Memory Game - dominoes are face down, and students match.
2. Match Sum to Number - domino sums are matched to the number (numbers included).
3. Sort by Greater Than, Equal to, or Less Than cards - sums are categorized (cards included).
4. Play Domino Bingo (blank template included) - whole class play
5. Sort by Color - dominoes can be sorted by color
6. Sort by Value - dominoes can be sorted by sum value
Additional Products for your students:
Calendar Templates to December 2016
Rainbow Ten Math
120 Chart: 10 More and Less/1 More and Less
BINGO to 120
Be the first to know about freebies, sales and new products. Go to
TPT: MsEducator Main Page
and click the green star to become a follower.
Earn TPT credit for future purchases. Simply use the Provide Feedback button to give a quick rating and provide comment. I would LOVE to hear from you!