This unit is based on the selection entitled Don Quixote (pages 473-479) from Chapter 4 of the 12th grade ELA Holt textbook. The focus is on the comedic-hero archetype.
Contents include the following:
1. Unit instructions
2. A five-page PDF of the text from the book, including annotations for the teacher
3. An eight-page student packet of thirty reading questions and fifteen pictures
4. A full teacher answer key for the reading packet
5. A two-page test/quiz with eight multiple-choice questions linked to six California ELA standards and modeled after released CST and CAHSEE questions (although questions are appropriate for students of any state)
6. A full teacher answer key for the test
This unit has been meticulously prepared. I am sure you will find it to be an excellent value and to your satisfaction. Unless otherwise noted, all documents are in Microsoft Word to allow you to make any alterations that you so desire.