This is a great packet from Look Who's Talking that has speech and language activities to target expressive and receptive language, memory, Wh- questions, inferring things and categories. It has 29 pages, including multiples of some activities so that you have extras or can do it in a group. There are several activities including:
1. Spilled Milk Wh-orries: Two activities based around a picture, one also has a story and students must answer eh-questions based on them.
2. Milk Mustaches: Children must state which milk mustache doesn't belong.
3. Milk and Cookies game: A small game that has playing cards related to expressive and receptive language tasks.
4. Cookie the Cat's Categories: Children must help Cookie decide if items are in the correct category.
5. Delectably Colored Desserts: Children must pick the right color for each dessert and color them in.
6. You're One Creative Cookie: Draw a cookie that represents you and then describe it to everyone else.