This fun 18 page unit is perfect to use when studying Mo Willems or reading "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus".
- Activity worksheet "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the ____"
- Class Question and answer printables (Would you let the pigeon drive the bus?)
- Bus Driver Comic with Speech Bubble (color and b/w)
-Writing Response sheet: Would you let the pigeon drive the bus?
Class Book: "Don't Let The...."
- Don't let the pigeon drive the _____.
- Don't let the pigeon ____ the ____.
- Dear Mr. Bus Driver (Letter Writing)
-Writing Prompt: Something you aren't allowed to do...
-How to draw the pigeon
-Pigeon Comic (create your own part of the story OR create your own story) with speech bubbles and thinking bubbles
-Pigeon(and duckling) puppets (GREAT for reader's theater or retell station!)
Enjoy! Please leave feedback :)