Practice for the OSSLT on a computer or tablet! This digital workbook (9 lessons in all) contains:
- reading, writing, and grammar mini-lessons
- plans for strategic reading and writing
- thinking-about-learning activities
- checklists for reviewing written work
- assessment-as-learning activities
- opportunities for socially constructed learning
No need for Kurzweil! Simply open the workbook files on a computer in Adobe Reader XI (free) and have text read aloud with Adobe's Read Out Loud feature. Students can complete reading and writing tasks on a tablet as well.
Ideal for English Language Learners (ELLs) and students with learning disabilities.
This resource is also available as a printable. See Don't Panic 2.0: On-the-Go Practice for the OSSLT, Print Edition.