This collection of printable reading and writing lessons (9 in all) is designed to help Grade 10 students prepare for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy test.
This resource contains:
- reading, writing, and grammar mini-lessons
- plans for strategic reading and writing
- thinking-about-learning activities
- checklists for reviewing written work
- assessment-as-learning activities
- opportunities for socially constructed learning
This resource is also available for use on computers and tablets. See Don't Panic 2.0: On-the-Go Practice for the OSSLT, Interactive Edition.